Davis Pouf – Square
Designed by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti
Made in Italy
Our floor model of Davis Pouf by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti is now on sale and ready for pickup at our Denver showroom. In good condition, this 24″ square model features a grey/white blended fabric of 32% Cotton, 28% Polyester, 20% Viscose, 11% Acrylic, and 9% Linen. The base is in a glossy black nickel metal.
- One (1) available
- Finish(es) as shown in following images
- Good condition
- Shipping not included
- Sold as-is
Davis Pouf – Square by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti is characterized by a compact style and appreciation for refinement in details, like a goose down filling, covering in the saddle hide branded with the Minotti logo, and the discreetly elegant metal feet in a Black-Nickel finish.
- Multi-plywood structure with high-density polyurethane foam in different densities. Additional lining with channeled goose down padding to enhance softness. Black saddle-hide bottom.
- Fabric cover
- Metal feet Ø 70 mm with glossy Black-Nickel finish
- Protective felt glides
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Denver showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
Minotti is the embodiment of the “Made in Italy” moniker—timeless design, utmost quality, and a strong, recognizable identity. Established by Alberto Minotti in 1948 in the small town of Meda, Italy, the company started as a small-scale artisan workshop and has since developed into a global enterprise and one of the most well-respected furniture brands in the world.