Caratos Low Dining Chair
Designed by Antonio Citterio for Maxalto
Made in Italy
Our floor models of Caratos Low Dining Chair are now on sale and ready for pickup at our Denver showroom. In excellent condition, the floor models feature a graphite-painted metal frame and cushions in leather Koto 251. Please note that these chairs have a seat height of 16 1/8″ (Standard dining seat height is 18″.)
- Eight (8) available
- Excellent condition
- Shipping not included
- Sold as-is
Completely contemporary, but with a nod to twentieth-century objects, Caratos Low Dining Chair by Antonio Citterio for Maxalto is a new proposal in the Caratos series. This new version reflects and strengthens the essential features of the original design while softening them with an embracing shape. The light die-cast aluminum structure has been retained, while padded backrests have been added to contribute to the formation of the armrests. A unique seat with no postural restrictions at all, the Caratos chair is a conversation starter.
- Polypropylene shell upholstered in Bayfit® flexible cold-shaped polyurethane foam
- Aluminum alloy support frame
- Plastic ferrules
- Leather cover
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Denver showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
Founded in 1975, Maxalto is a collection of neo-classical furnishings with modern sensibilities. Made in Italy with unmistakable timeless elegance, the collection is designed and coordinated by the renowned Italian architect and designer Antonio Citterio.