Boss Executive Dining Table
Designed by C.R. & S. for Riva 1920
Made in Italy
Our floor model of Boss Executive Dining Table is now on sale and ready for pickup at our Denver showroom. In excellent condition, this model features solid oak wood with knots and natural discoloration.
- One (1) available
- Finish(es) as shown in second image
- Excellent condition
- Shipping not included
- Sold as-is
NAT-TAVBOSS EXECUTIVE 7
Boss Executive Dining Table by C.R. & S. for Riva 1920 features a tabletop made of solid wood in glued lists, characterized by legs passing through the top surface, made from sections of tree trunks. Available in various rectangular lengths and widths, the Boss Executive table was designed by Maurizio Riva and Davide Riva, co-owners of Riva 1920, along with their sister Anna.
Gifted with an abiding passion for wood, the Riva family aims to:
- Safeguard arboreal patrimony,
- Preserve the legacy of traditional craftsmanship,
- Use materials that are not harmful to human health,
- And protect the environment at all production stages.
As the Boss Executive dining table reveals, quality and excellence are at the core of Riva 1920’s production, as is the desire to express the beauty and the preciosity of wood. Boss Executive Dining Table is a member of a family of solid wood dining tables.
- Solid wood
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Denver showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
About Riva 1920
Riva 1920 is an Italian, family-owned business that has been producing timeless, solid wood furniture in Northern Italy for more than three generations. Celebrating the beauty of imperfection, Riva 1920 makes unique furniture for discerning people. The company prides itself on finding and working with new woods in artistic, innovative ways that respect the planet.