Blake-Soft Leather Armchair
Designed by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti
Made in Italy
Our floor model of Blake-Soft Armchair by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti is now on sale and ready for pickup at our Denver showroom. In excellent condition, this floor model features upholstery in Category Nature/Nabuk 17 Tufo (light fawn) leather and a black-painted steel base.
- One (1) available
- Excellent condition
- Ottoman not included
- Shipping not included
- Sold as-is
A single, sinuous line traces the contour of the seat and armrests in the Blake-Soft Armchair by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti. The channeled goose-down internal padding confers softness and makes Blake-Soft extraordinarily comfortable.
- Metal structure with woven elastic straps containing a high rubber content
- Metal inset let into fireproof polyurethane foam. The whole inner frame is covered with quilted goose down divided into sections, which results in enhanced softness.
- Swivel armchair base with return mechanism and four metal rungs
- 45×10 mm in thickness
- Matte black varnished finish
- Protective PVC glides
- Covers can be removed by dismantling the base and pulling out the headrest by means of the screws underneath the zip. Because of the complex design of the covers, they should be removed just to be replaced.
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Denver showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
Minotti is the embodiment of the “Made in Italy” moniker—timeless design, utmost quality, and a strong, recognizable identity. Established by Alberto Minotti in 1948 in the small town of Meda, Italy, the company started as a small-scale artisan workshop and has since developed into a global enterprise and one of the most well-respected furniture brands in the world.