Atlante Outdoor Sofa
Designed by Antonio Citterio for Flexform
Made in Italy
Our floor model of Atlante Outdoor Sofa is now on sale and ready for pickup at our Denver showroom. In excellent condition, this model features upholstery Category A/Azalea/A37 (dark grey) fabric.
- One (1) available
- Finish(es) as shown in second image
- 83% PP, 17% PL outdoor fabric
- Excellent condition
- Shipping not included
- Sold as-is
0274A5 + 0274M9 + 0274M8
Named after Atlas, the mythical Titan who bears the world on his shoulders, Atlante Outdoor Sofa by Antonio Citterio for Flexform is an outdoor seating system that is a marriage of thoughtful aesthetic experimentation and extraordinary versatility in terms of personalization. Made up of stand-alone and sectional sofas as well as daybeds, the Atlante family is available in many models and finishes, all of which invite interpretive freedom when it comes to designing your outdoor space.
The Atlante sofa is contemporary in style. The generous size of the upholstered cushions offsets the austerity of the metal structure, and the elegant grosgrain piping outlines its soft, welcoming shapes. The stainless-steel base is upholstered in water-repellent elastic webbing, while the sofa’s cast aluminum feet reveal a delicate, harmonious vibe.
Atlante is dense with details that underscore its amazing talent for personalization. The metal base comes in a series of sophisticated epoxy powder-coat shades, while the elastic webbing, available in white, sand, grey, and anthracite color, can create elegant contrasts or subtle tone-on-tone pairings. By pairing the seat elements with the integrated end tables made of iroko wood, or a number of types of natural stone, the sofa arrangements soar to new levels of dynamic, diverse expression.
In order to keep the Atlante sofas in good condition and maintain them as close as possible to their original state, we recommend the use of their respective waterproof covers.
- Structure in burnished 316 stainless steel; or, with epoxy-powder-coat finish in the following colors: white 100, wine red 405, khaki green 705, or grey, and upholstered with water-repellent elastic webbing in white 9007, sand 9001, gray 9003 or anthracite 9005 color
- Seat cushion in polyester fiber with insert in single-density crushproof material, covered in water-repellent fabric
- Backrest/armrest in 316 stainless steel with molded polyurethane and Dacron padding, covered with a protective laminated fabric
- Optional cushions in polyester fiber and water-repellent upholstery; upon request, with an upcharge
- Tabletop in solid iroko wood with natural, stained grey, or lacquered white finish. Supports and screws in 316 stainless steel, spacers in die-cast Zama epoxy powder-coat with transparent finish; or, in the following types of stone: Porphyry, Cardoso, Lava stone, Beola Argentata (silvery-green gneiss)
- Feet in cast aluminum with burnished or epoxy powder-coat finish in the following colors: white 100, wine red 405, khaki green 705, or grey. Feet rest on tips made of thermoplastic material
- Upholstery in removable fabric
- Upholstery piping tailoring includes grosgrain piping that can be crafted in all the colors on the sample board
- Cover in waterproof material; cover is upon request, with an upcharge
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Denver showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
A family affair, now in its third generation, Flexform is a modern furniture company founded in 1959 in the Brianza furniture manufacturing district in Northern Italy. Today the brand represents an almost magical distillation of elegance, comfort, and inconspicuous luxury.