The structure of the Tessa Outdoor Armchair by Antonio Citterio for Flexform is made entirely of solid turned iroko wood. The traditional joinery requires expert craftsmanship and gently exalts the natural texture and feel of the wood. The seat and backrest are in hand-woven polypropylene cord, available in a sophisticated palette of colors. Soft cushions held in place by slender straps add a deeper sense of welcome to the Tessa outdoor armchair. It is strongly advised that the respective covers be used to keep the Tessa outdoor armchairs in top condition and prolong their original beauty as much as possible.
The Tessa Outdoor family includes an armchair, ottoman, bench, and coffee table.
- Structure in solid iroko wood with natural, stained grey or lacquered white finish.
- Woven extruded PVC with nylon core in anthracite 7005, bordeaux 7002, white 7007, cream 7001, brown 7004, green 7006; or, in polypropylene cord in sand 8001, anthracite 8005, bordeaux 8002, green 8006, white 8007, brown 8004; or, in matte polypropylene cord in natural 8102, ice 8103, anthracite 8105 or straw 8101 color
- Seat and backrest cushion in polyester fiber with removable water-repellent upholstery; cushions included in the price
- Feet in die-cast Zama with a matte brushed or burnished finish. Feet rest on tips made of thermoplastic material.
- Cover in waterproof material; cover is included in the price
A family affair, now in its third generation, Flexform is a modern furniture company founded in 1959 in the Brianza furniture manufacturing district in Northern Italy. Today the brand represents an almost magical distillation of elegance, comfort, and inconspicuous luxury.