Available for quick ship, Stanford Armchair by Jean-Marie Massaud for Poliform features a thin, enveloping shell, like a dress on a slender frame of die-cast aluminum. The natural elegance of Stanford stems from the lightness of its design.
- Painted die-cast aluminum swivel base
- Molded flexible polyurethane structure
- Multi-density flexible polyurethane seat
- Polyester fiber pre-cover
- Non-removable leather cover
Sophisticated beyond measure, Poliform represents an idea of style that is both soft and contemporary. The company was founded in 1970 in the Como region of Italy, an area renowned for high-end furniture. Poliform’s numerous lines include systems and furnishings for the whole house: bookcases, wall and media systems, walk-in closets, wardrobes, and beds.