Recalling the composed style of the 1950s, the Russell Sofa by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti is a member of a family of pieces from the enveloping armchair and the elegant bergère to the comfy footstool.
The shape reflects vintage lines, modernizing them with an incredibly sophisticated silhouette that involves both the seat cushions and the external covering, which come in fabric or leather, for a combination of charming textures.
The fixed cross structure in Bronze-colored metal with the feet sheathed in Moka-shaded oak is a surprising detail that reflects the virtuosity of Minotti along with the company’s unique savoir-faire and extensive craftsmanship tradition.
- Metal structure coated in flame-resistant polyurethane foam, and then covered in breathable heat-bonded fiber laminated to white, hypoallergenic cotton fabric to lend softness
- Cushion upholstery and structure covers are completely removable in all versions (fabric and leather)
- Metal base with anti-fingerprint Bronze varnish, including
- legs in solid oak with open-pore lacquer finish in Moka color
- Lower metal plates varnished light Bronze color
- Black protective SEBS glides
Minotti is the embodiment of the “Made in Italy” moniker—timeless design, utmost quality, and a strong, recognizable identity. Established by Alberto Minotti in 1948 in the small town of Meda, Italy, the company started as a small-scale artisan workshop and has since developed into a global enterprise and one of the most well-respected furniture brands in the world.