The Rio Coffee Table, designed by Charlotte Perriand for Cassina, combines uncommon beauty and utmost functionality in an asymmetrical structure that has proven to be a true work of art. With an outside edge of solid natural oak or open-pored black-stained oak, the six non-aligned sections that form the tabletop, are available in three different finishes, including Vienna straw with natural oak. Additional options include a white Carrara marble with natural oak edges and a black Marquiña marble with open-pored black stained oak edges.
- Top finishes
- White Carrara marble or black Marquiña marble with a low gloss finish
- Hand-woven Vienna straw mesh cane
- Base and structure in solid oak wood with a natural matte finish
- Outer contour in solid oak wood steam bending with natural matte finishing
- Feet in adhesive felt pads
With the instinct to foretell today what will become a classic tomorrow, Cassina has been designing the future of interiors for over 90 years. Founded by brothers Cesare and Umberto Cassina in 1927, the company is credited with launching industrial design in post-war Italy.