Defined by its thin thickness and ethereal structure, Rays Side Table by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti features a radiused base, consisting of a bundle of metal rods that fold and rise vertically, supporting either a marble or wood top the top.
Thanks to its slender structure, and with its different heights and various top widths, the table appears as a thin thread emerging from the floor, sinking into the soft texture of the rug below. From the Pewter-colored finishing of the base to the precious shades of the top, the materials highlight the firm identity of Rays.
- Base made of round metal rods, varnished polished Pewter color, arranged like spokes and welded in the center
- Protective Hytrel® (soft, non-scratch rubber) slides
- Top finishes
- Zebrino marble, 20 mm, beveled;
- Transparent glossy polyester painted finish Stone Grey marble, 20 mm, beveled;
- 25 mm contoured MDF with brushed oak veneer, open-pore Moka lacquer finish.
Minotti is the embodiment of the “Made in Italy” moniker—timeless design, utmost quality, and a strong, recognizable identity. Established by Alberto Minotti in 1948 in the small town of Meda, Italy, the company started as a small-scale artisan workshop and has since developed into a global enterprise and one of the most well-respected furniture brands in the world.