Ray Outdoor Natural Sofa
by Antonio Citterio for B&B Italia
Made in Italy
After its success indoors, the Ray seating system now includes the Ray Outdoor Natural Sofa featuring an interlacing rope pattern suitable for outdoor environments. Ray Outdoor Natural Sofa is available in two depths, several modular elements, plus an armchair and a lounger with wheels.
- 10-12 seating elements
- 139 fabrics
- Anthracite painted aluminum base or antique grey teakwood base
Ray Outdoor Natural Sofa features an interlacing rope pattern reminiscent of Manila hemp. A solution in perfect harmony with nature, the rope is created with Textilene for outdoor use. Base options include Anthracite painted aluminum extrusion or Antique grey teakwood. The Ray Outdoor Natural collection includes sofas in two depths, modular elements, and an armchair.
- Tubular aluminum internal frame with aluminum profiles with polyester powder coating
- Shaped polyurethane upholstery, Solotex fiber and visco-elastic polyurethane combination, cover in water repellent polyester fiber
- Polyester fiber back cushion, cover in water repellent polyester fiber
- Textilene braid interlacing
- Die-cast aluminum base and extrusions with polyester powder painting or solid wood
- Thermoplastic ferrules
- Waterproof cover cloth PES fabric coated on one side in PU
- Fabric in limited categories
About B&B Italia
B&B Italia is one of the world’s foremost modern furniture companies, renowned for high-end designer furnishings. Founded in 1966 with the entrepreneurial vision of Piero Ambrogio Busnelli, B&B Italia represents the extraordinary convergence of design and industry—the expression of contemporary culture.