Pico Outdoor Dining Table developed by Flexform Design Center features a clean, uncluttered design that lends it a visual lightness.
The elegantly tapered legs are made of cast aluminum and come in an array of sophisticated epoxy powder-coat finish colors. The no-sharp-edges tabletop is available with iroko wood slats, or in the following types of stone: Beola Argentata, Pietra del Cardoso, Lava, and Porphyry.
The extremely versatile Pico Outdoor dining table and coffee tables come in an array of sizes. They can be easily paired with all of the chairs and small armchairs in the outdoor collection to lend an air of informal conviviality to any alfresco setting.
It is strongly advised that the respective covers be used to keep the Pico Outdoor tables in top condition and prolong their original beauty as much as possible.
- Structure in burnished aluminum or epoxy powder-coat finish
- Top in either
- Solid iroko wood with natural finish, stained grey, or lacquered white finish. Supports and screws in 316 stainless steel, spacers in die-cast zama epoxy powder-coat with a transparent finish
- Stone: Porphyry, Cardoso, Lava stone, Beola Argentata (silvery-green gneiss). There is a painted plywood underpanel on the stone top.
- Legs in cast aluminum with burnished or epoxy powder-coat finish
- Thermoplastic feet
- Cover in waterproof material; cover included in the price
A family affair, now in its third generation, Flexform is a modern furniture company founded in 1959 in the Brianza furniture manufacturing district in Northern Italy. Today the brand represents an almost magical distillation of elegance, comfort, and inconspicuous luxury.