Naan Dining Table
Designed by Piero Lissoni for Cassina
Made in Italy
Our floor model of Naan Dining Table by Piero Lissoni is now on sale and ready for pickup at our Denver showroom. In excellent condition, this floor model features natural oak.
- One (1) available
- Excellent condition
- Shipping not included
- Sold as-is
Naan Dining Table by Piero Lissoni for Cassina is characterized by lightness and solidity. It is an altogether minimalist table that blends formal shapes and artisan refinement in a flexible, functional modern piece of furniture, also available with an extendable top.
The convertible table undergoes a high-temperature process that makes the natural wood very strong and compact, while the color penetrates the material, making the wood grain visible and keeping it intact over time.
The 118″ non-extendable floor model features natural oak.
- Top thickness 12 mm
- MDF panel, double aluminum slab 1 mm thickness, smoked oak veneer in natural oak, black stained oak, or American walnut finish
- Frame under the top composed of:
- Extruded aluminum profile anodized brown and aluminum sheet panels, brown coated.
- Square section aluminum tubular frame, smoked oak veneer in natural oak, black stained oak, or American walnut finish
- Fixing inserts to the frame under the top in brown-coated cast aluminum
- Matte finish
- Black plastic feet
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Denver showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
With the instinct to foretell today what will become a classic tomorrow, Cassina has been designing the future of interiors for over 90 years. Founded by brothers Cesare and Umberto Cassina in 1927, the company is credited with launching industrial design in post-war Italy.