Available for quick ship, Moondance Nighstand by Roberto Lazzeroni for Poltrona Frau is a member of a family of case goods that transform the bedroom into a luxurious, intimate, and welcoming personal oasis. Lazzeroni designs familiar and reassuring forms that transmit new tactile and visual emotions through the elegant use of materials, creating a cozy and relaxing atmosphere. The volumes lighten and open thanks to delicate converging lines.
Every Moondance piece, including the dresser, is upholstered by hand like a unique object. Entirely covered in Pelle Frau® leather and embellished with light padding, these storage units are pleasant to touch and easy on the eye. The top has the warmth of Canaletto walnut or the natural veins of Calacatta gold marble with a semi-polished finish. Each drawer can be arranged and organized according to personal taste, choosing from the refined accessories that complete the Moondance collection. A series of solid wood trays divided into compartments of various sizes and configurations enable you to comfortably store away any kind of item, including ties and belts.
Elegant watch and ring boxes slip perfectly into the drawer compartments and are covered in beige Alcantara®. Inside there is a soft cushion in the same material. Also in beige Alcantara® is the little insert, in two sizes, used to further refine the bottom of the drawer. The supporting structure of the Moondance furnishings is in poplar plywood with solid Canaletto walnut trim. The back is available for quick ship in a version veneered with Canaletto walnut.
- Supporting structure made of poplar plywood with solid Canaletto walnut edging (29) and with sliced Canaletto walnut veneer (29)
- Panel structures on the sides and, as an option, on the back of the cabinet made out of birch plywood lightly padded with polyurethane foam. They are attached and spaced out from the structure of the cabinet by a medium-density fiber wood panel stained on the border in the same color as the Canaletto walnut structure (29).
- Drawers structure made of medium-density fiber wood with sliced Canaletto walnut (29) veneer with the front made from birch plywood slightly padded with polyurethane foam and upholstered on the external side in leather.
- On the inside, the panels are finished with zinc-plated metal plates and varnished in the same color as the Canaletto walnut (29) structure.
- The drawers are mounted on metal soft-close runners.
- Top available in the following finishes:
- Canaletto walnut (29) made from a panel in birch plywood with solid Canaletto walnut edging and sliced Canaletto walnut veneer
- Semi-brilliant Calacatta gold marble underside reinforced with a technical mesh that ensures the surface resistance to bending, breakage, and impact
- Base made of black-coated, non-scratch poplar.
- Feet made of steel with plastic protection. They can be adjusted inside of the container.
- Upholstery on the sides and fronts of the drawers in Pelle Frau® leather
- A button made from zamak upholstered in embellished leather and decoration on the front of each drawer
- Backside available in Canaletto walnut veneer (29)
- Pad in Alcantara® upholstered, on the top surface, in beige Alcantara®. As an accessory for the cabinet, the pad is an alternative to the presence of organizers. Available in 2 sizes, it may be used to protect the drawers:
- 41 x 41 cm for the high drawer chest/night table
- 41 x 66 cm for the chest of drawers
- Organizers for nightstand drawers available in solid wood with a medium-density fiberboard bottom upholstered in beige Alcantara®
- 9-compartment organizer
- 4-compartment organizer
- Watch box and Ring box are available for the 4-compartment organizer. In MDF with cushions padded with polyurethane foam. The boxes are entirely upholstered in beige Alcantara®.
About Poltrona Frau
Known for its virtuosity with leather, Poltrona Frau represents a blend of expert craftsmanship, sustainability, and sartorial savoir-faire. Founder Lorenzo Frau founded the company in Turin in 1912 after seeing Chesterfield sofas in England and imagining their success in Italy. In less than two decades, Poltrona Frau was furnishing the most important interiors in Italy, including the residences of the Italian Royal Family.