Milton Coffee Table
Designed by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti
Made in Italy
Our floor model of Milton Coffee Table is now on sale and ready for pickup at our Salt Lake City showroom. In very good condition, this 41 3/8″ square floor model features an exterior in curved plywood covered with brushed oak veneer with an open-pore Moka lacquer finish and a tabletop in Zebrino marble.
- One (1) available
- Very good condition
- Shipping not included
- Sold as-is
Formed by the juxtaposition of suspended geometric volumes and reduced heights, Milton Coffee Table by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti is available in a square version. The geometries are softened by the rounded corners that recall the sinuous curves of the Alexander seating system. Characterized by a more contemporary and decorative reinterpretation of the lines of the 1970s, they showcase a refined combination of precious materials and organic geometries.
The recessed plinth in Bronze-painted satin metal transforms the supporting structure into a seemingly floating element. Closed by a band in Moka-tainted brushed oak, the frame holds the top in Zebrino marble.
Despite the generous proportions of the tops, due to their reduced height, the tables are not invasive in the living space, but function as pleasantly decorative and functional island elements.
- Interior structure in MDF and exterior in curved plywood covered with brushed oak veneer, open-pore Moka lacquer finish
- Zebrino marble tabletop
- Adjustable metal feet painted matte Black
- Protective ABS glides
- Top finish is contoured and partially recessed
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Salt Lake City showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
Minotti is the embodiment of the “Made in Italy” moniker—timeless design, utmost quality, and a strong, recognizable identity. Established by Alberto Minotti in 1948 in the small town of Meda, Italy, the company started as a small-scale artisan workshop and has since developed into a global enterprise and one of the most well-respected furniture brands in the world.