Formed by the juxtaposition of suspended geometric volumes and reduced heights, Milton Coffee Table by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti is available in circular, square, rectangular, and trapezoidal versions. The geometries are softened by the rounded corners that recall the sinuous curves of the Alexander seating system. Characterized by a more contemporary and decorative reinterpretation of the lines of the 1970s, they showcase a refined combination of precious materials and organic geometries.
The recessed plinth in Bronze-painted satin metal transforms the supporting structure into a seemingly floating element. Closed by a band in Moka-tainted brushed oak, the frame holds the top in Zebrino marble or Black pâte de verre.
Despite the generous proportions of the tops, due to their reduced height, the tables are not invasive in the living space, but function as pleasantly decorative and functional island elements.
The square version with void space is enhanced by a sheet of satin-finished metal that covers the internal surface.
- Interior structure in MDF and exterior in curved plywood covered with brushed oak veneer, open-pore Moka lacquer finish.
- Coffee tables with open compartment have interior lined with satin finish metal sheet, varnished Bronze color
- Contoured interior base in MDF, lined with satin finish metal sheet, varnished light Bronze color. The trapezoid model rests on satin-finish aluminum blocks, varnished Bronze. Since the satin finish is handcrafted, the table base may display slight variations in color.
- Adjustable metal feet painted matte Black, except for the trapezoid model, which has metal feet varnished Bronze color.
- Protective ABS glides.
- Top finishes (marble and glass) are contoured and partially recessed
Minotti is the embodiment of the “Made in Italy” moniker—timeless design, utmost quality, and a strong, recognizable identity. Established by Alberto Minotti in 1948 in the small town of Meda, Italy, the company started as a small-scale artisan workshop and has since developed into a global enterprise and one of the most well-respected furniture brands in the world.