The Lithos Side Tables have sizes and finishes to complement any environment. Make your selection custom by choosing from our luxurious selection of marbles, woods, and metal finishes.
Square, rectangular or circular to set in the center of a room or adjacent to sofas, Lithos Small Tables by Antonio Citterio for Maxalto have tops in Portoro black marble, Marquinia black marble, Calacatta white marble, Guatemala green marble, Sahara noir marble, or travertine marble, with its typical light color.
The tops are also available in a slatted wood version with a choice of grey oak, brushed light oak, brushed black oak, or smoked oak rough cut. The frame options include satin brass, bronzed nickel-painted steel, or copper finish.
- Top in wood particles panel with parts in veneered solid wood
- Top finish
- Grey oak, brushed light oak, brushed black oak, or smoked oak rough cut
- (SMTT3BM-SMTM4M-SMTM6M) Portoro black marble (glossy polyester finish), travertine marble (natural finish), Calacatta white marble (glossy polyester finish), Marquinia black marble (glossy polyester finish), Guatemala green marble (glossy polyester finish), or Sahara noir marble (glossy polyester finish)
- Lower top (SMTM6L-SMTM7L) in wood particles panel with parts in veneered solid wood
- Lower top finish (SMTM6L-SMTM7L) in grey oak, brushed light oak, brushed black oak, or smoked oak rough cut
- Frame in bronzed nickel painted, with brass finish or with copper finish steel profiles
- Ferrules in plastic material
Founded in 1975, Maxalto is a collection of neo-classical furnishings with modern sensibilities. Made in Italy with unmistakable timeless elegance, the collection is designed and coordinated by the renowned Italian architect and designer Antonio Citterio.