Lido Cord Outdoor Armchair – With Cover
Designed by GamFratesi for Minotti
Made in Italy
LCOPL72 + COVER
Lido Cord Outdoor Armchair by GamFratesi for Minotti is an enveloping design that conveys the idea of a comfortable nest.
The structure of the backrest is in Bronze-colored varnished stainless steel, covered with polypropylene cords in bright tones such as Citron, Blue, and Petroleum, or the more traditional shades of Dark Brown and Sand.
A selection of fabrics in certified and recyclable polypropylene completes the Lido design, in shades that recall the color palette of the cords.
Lido Cord Outdoor Armchair rests on legs in Dark Brown stained solid mahogany or solid teak.
Along with the armchair, the Lido Cord Outdoor family is comprised of a sofa, a footstool, and a dining chair.
- AISI 316 tubular stainless steel structure varnished polished Bronze color with an anti-fingerprint finish
- The steel structure is upholstered in woven Taslan (air-jet weaving and texturization process) 8 mm Ø polypropylene cord
- The cord is available in Sand, Dark Brown, Petroleum, Blue, and Citron color
- Seat and backrest cushions in high-resilience polyurethane foam and water-repellent, eco-friendly viscose fiber
- In order to better protect the padding from water and humidity, all the cushions are upholstered in water-repellent polyester fabric
- All the accessories used in production (zippers, thread) are water-repellent and therefore suitable for outdoor use
- The seat and backrest cushions of the 88×95 H82 cm armchair are reversible
- Cushion upholstery is completely removable
- Solid mahogany Dark Brown or solid natural teak legs
- The upper part of the legs is embellished with a decorative steel insert with a varnished Bronze color finish
- Protective polyethylene glides
- Special protective rain cover, made of waterproof fabric, included in the price
Minotti is the embodiment of the “Made in Italy” moniker—timeless design, utmost quality, and a strong, recognizable identity. Established by Alberto Minotti in 1948 in the small town of Meda, Italy, the company started as a small-scale artisan workshop and has since developed into a global enterprise and one of the most well-respected furniture brands in the world.