Neatly balanced between tradition and modernity, Leda Armchair, designed by Antonio Citterio for Flexform, demonstrates how the company, in an age of standardized production, maintains its deep ties with artisan craftsmanship. The wood base is distinguished by a motif that echoes the tradition of Scandinavian design with a blend of elegance and rationality.
Grafted into the base is the soft, padded shell of the seat. This enveloping shell is made of a special polymer that offers superior structural properties and the kind of softness that ensures the utmost comfort.
Leda is available in two armchairs: low seat back or high seat back. The upholstery is removable on all of the pieces in the Leda family.
- Frame finish available in:
- Canaletto walnut, Canaletto Walnut Extra, or Canaletto walnut stained coffee
- Ashwood stained teak, stained ebony, stained wenge, stained cherry, stained walnut, or stained brown
- Seat cushion in down with resilient inner core
- Headrest cushion on request with upcharge. Down-filled with counterweight in satined, chromed, burnished, black chromed, or champagne metal.
- Removable fabric or leather upholstery covers
A family affair, now in its third generation, Flexform is a modern furniture company founded in 1959 in the Brianza furniture manufacturing district in Northern Italy. Today the brand represents an almost magical distillation of elegance, comfort, and inconspicuous luxury.