With the fluid line of its shapes and the equilibrium of its soft volumes, the Lawson Lounge Armchair with Legs by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti features a look based on the juxtaposition of materials: on one side there is leather, which follows the curve of the enveloping backrest, in turn becoming an armrest and on the other side there is the fabric of the cushions, with its haute couture feel.
Lawson Lounge Armchair is perfect for creating both small, intimate spaces, as well as arrangements featuring several elements, all fit to occupy larger spaces with grace. With its natural elegance, Lawson is ideal for residential interiors, but also reveals a strong vocation for the hospitality sector, thanks to its versatile modularity.
This version of Lawson sits on legs in Moka-colored ash wood or covered in leather.
Available in a wide range of potential combinations of materials and colors.
- Solid wood structure
- The seat structure is coated in high resilience, variable-density polyurethane foam with a concave contour to accommodate the cushion, maximizing softness and durability
- Metal backrest coated in fireproof polyurethane foam
- Backrest and seat encased in breathable heat-bonded fiber laminated to white hypoallergenic cotton fabric for added softness.
- Channeled goose down padding in the backrest and seat cushions (Assopiuma certified, Gold Label) with high resilience, variable-density polyurethane foam core insert
- Fabric and leather upholstery covers are removable
- Moka-colored ash wood legs
Options Regarding Upholstery & Covers
- All-fabric or all-leather upholstery;
- Upholstery of backrest structure in Cat. Extra leather; seat structure and seat and backrest cushions in fabric;
- Upholstery of backrest structure in Cat. Natural leather; seat structure and seat and backrest cushions in fabric.
Minotti is the embodiment of the “Made in Italy” moniker—timeless design, utmost quality, and a strong, recognizable identity. Established by Alberto Minotti in 1948 in the small town of Meda, Italy, the company started as a small-scale artisan workshop and has since developed into a global enterprise and one of the most well-respected furniture brands in the world.