With the fluid line of its shapes and the equilibrium of its soft volumes, the Lawson Dining Chair by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti features a look based on the juxtaposition of materials. On one side there is leather, which follows the curve of the enveloping backrest, in turn becoming an armrest. On the other side, there is the fabric of the cushions with its haute couture feel.
With its natural elegance, Lawson is ideal for residential interiors, but also reveals a strong vocation for commercial use.
- Seat in plywood with high natural rubber component elastic webbing, coated in fireproof polyurethane foam. Backrest with metal insert coated in fireproof polyurethane foam. The seat and backrest are then covered in a breathable heat-bonded fireproof fiber upholstery.
- Legs made of ash with open pore Moka color lacquer finish or in ash clad in leather
- Protective felt slides
- Upholstery is completely removable in all versions, fabric and leather, except versions with leather-clad legs. Upholstery and coverage options:
- Upholstered completely in fabric or leather. When the legs are clad in leather, the all-fabric upholstery version is not possible;
- Upholstery of backrest structure and legs – where available – in Cat. Extra leather, seat in fabric;
- Upholstery of backrest structure and legs – where available – in Cat. Natural leather, seat in fabric.
Minotti is the embodiment of the “Made in Italy” moniker—timeless design, utmost quality, and a strong, recognizable identity. Established by Alberto Minotti in 1948 in the small town of Meda, Italy, the company started as a small-scale artisan workshop and has since developed into a global enterprise and one of the most well-respected furniture brands in the world.