Kiti Outdoor Dining Chair
Designed by Francesco Rota for Paola Lenti
Made in Italy
Our floor model of Kite Outdoor Dining Chair by F. Rota is now on sale and ready for pickup at our Denver showroom. In good condition, this floor model features a matte varnished white base and structure weave in Rope Corda 10.
- One (1) available
- New condition
- Shipping not included
- Sold as-is
Kiti Outdoor Dining Chair by Francesco Rota for Paola Lenti is a versatile stacking chair.
- AISI 304 stainless steel structure
- matte varnished in avorio or grafite color
- gloss varnished (reference colors: Mano Lucida wood sample collection)
- Structure weave is fixed and handwoven with
- Rope cord
- Aquatech cord
- Plastic spacers
- Seat pad removable, in open-cell polyurethane covered with three-dimensional polyester fabric.
- Seat cushion upholstery is removable and available in the fabrics Luz, Rope T, Brio, Thea, or Wara
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Denver showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
About Paola Lenti
Paola Lenti produces furniture, rugs, and architectural structures for both indoor and outdoor environments using signature materials and colors. A master colorist, Paola Lenti, founded her namesake company in 1994 in Meda, Italy, a mecca for high-end designer furniture. The brand has established itself on the international scene thanks to its timeless collection of ergonomic and stylish indoor furnishing elements and a wide range of outdoor furniture.