Available for quick ship, Isadora Dining Chair by Roberto Lazzeroni for Poltrona Frau is inspired by the grace of Isadora Duncan, a pioneer of contemporary dance. This original design is shaped by the seamless combination of wood and saddle leather.
Isadora traces a sinuous and agile profile thanks to expert craftsmanship which, by subtraction, reduces the materials to the bare essentials and exalts their pure beauty. The saddle leather upholstery envelops the structure and almost appears to fly. Skillful tailored stitching and cuts give it the appearance of a light dress. The sensation is airy yet solid.
Also available for quick ship in a version with armrests, the structure of Isadora is made from solid ash in a Moka stain. The upholstery is in clean-cut Cuoio Saddle Extra leather, refined with protective dye and wax and underlined with tone-on-tone stitching.
- Supporting structure, legs, and armrests (in the armchair version) in Moka stained solid ash with a triangular cross-section
- Felt pads protect the part which touches the floor
- Seat frame in birch plywood
- Seat padding in cut polyurethane foam
- Backrest padded with molded polyurethane foam with saddle leather upholstery
- Non-removable upholstery in Cuoio Saddle Extra leather. The upholstery features raw-edge seams finished with tone-on-tone stitching, a protective wax, and stitching along the perimeter.
- Tone-on-tone stitching
About Poltrona Frau
Known for its virtuosity with leather, Poltrona Frau represents a blend of expert craftsmanship, sustainability, and sartorial savoir-faire. Founder Lorenzo Frau founded the company in Turin in 1912 after seeing Chesterfield sofas in England and imagining their success in Italy. In less than two decades, Poltrona Frau was furnishing the most important interiors in Italy, including the residences of the Italian Royal Family.