Husk Outdoor Dining Chair by Patricia Urquiola for B&B Italia can appear as either playful or formal depending upon the finishes and upholstery selected—all configurations are underscored by tremendous comfort. Husk Outdoor’s Hyrek plastic shell is available in white only, while its slightly-canted rectilinear four-leg aluminum base is available in a white or black painted finish.
The interior cushion upholstery is composed of a special polyester fiber filling that conveniently allows moisture to pass through the cushions themselves. The cushion covers are available in several proprietary fade-resistant B&B Italia textiles. Includes a water-resistant protective cover.
- High-density polyurethane resin (Baydur®) shell
- Polyester fiber upholstery with needle polyester fiber section
- Die-cast aluminum support frame with polyester powder coating
- Plastic ferrules
- Waterproof cover cloth (PES fabric coated on one side in PU)
- Fabric cover in limited categories
About B&B Italia
B&B Italia is one of the world’s foremost modern furniture companies, renowned for high-end designer furnishings. Founded in 1966 with the entrepreneurial vision of Piero Ambrogio Busnelli, B&B Italia represents the extraordinary convergence of design and industry—the expression of contemporary culture.