Sit Back & Relax
With its comfortable cushioning and luxurious upholstery, Husk Armchair by Patricia Urquiola is the epitome of elegant ease.
Endowed with a spirit that merges with a variety of styles, Husk Armchair – Metal Base, designed by Patricia Urquiola for B&B Italia, conveys a sense of both mental and physical comfort. Its stiff shell, made of multilayer polymer Hirek®, features a soft cushion divided into ergonomic portions. The metal base version rests upon a die-cast aluminum support that is available in fixed high back and low back models.
While Husk Armchair – Metal Base can appear playful or formal depending upon the finishes and upholstery selected, all configurations are underscored by complete comfort. Pair the armchair with its ideal companion piece—Husk Ottoman—for an extra comfy and stylish combination.
- Shell in white, black or tortora plastic material Hirek®
- Shell upholstery in polyester fiber, cotton cover
- Seat support in shaped polyurethane, non-slip fabric
- Base-frame (H1M-H2M-H3M-H4M-HP4M) in white, black, orange, light blue, or acid green painted aluminum die-cast and profiles
- Ferrules in plastic material
- Cover in fabric or leather
About B&B Italia
B&B Italia is one of the world’s foremost modern furniture companies, renowned for high-end designer furnishings. Founded in 1966 with the entrepreneurial vision of Piero Ambrogio Busnelli, B&B Italia represents the extraordinary convergence of design and industry—the expression of contemporary culture.