Like its namesake sofa, the Happy Chaise Longue by Antonio Citterio for Flexform is an expression of great formal elegance. Its unique seat back is made up of a metal frame embellished with a sophisticated and entirely hand-woven open-weave design made with cowhide cord. The soft goose-down-filled seat and seat back cushions offer striking visual contrast to the understated yet elegant metal structure. The couture tailoring of the upholstery is accented by grosgrain piping that can be tone-on-tone or in a contrasting color.
- Roll Arm (as pictured)
- Cushion (as pictured)
- Metal frame
- Metal seat frame covered in leather hide
- Seat mattress filled with Dacron
- Metal frame backrest with woven leather hide cord
- Down-filled seat cushion with a resilient inner core
- Down-filled backrest cushions
- Optional down-filled throw pillows
- Down-filled bolster cushion made stable with a metal insert
- Removable fabric or leather upholstery covers
- Grosgrain piping
A family affair, now in its third generation, Flexform is a modern furniture company founded in 1959 in the Brianza furniture manufacturing district in Northern Italy. Today the brand represents an almost magical distillation of elegance, comfort, and inconspicuous luxury.