Happy Armchair by Antonio Citterio for Flexform features the same aesthetic elegance expressed by the eponymous sofa. Its unique seat back is made up of a metal frame embellished with a sophisticated and entirely hand-woven, open-weave design made with cowhide cord. The soft, goose-down-filled seat and seat back cushions offer striking visual contrast to the understated yet elegant metal structure. The couture tailoring of the upholstery is accented by tone-on-tone or contrasting color grosgrain piping.
- Metal frame
- Metal seat frame covered in leather hide
- Seat mattress filled with Dacron
- Metal frame backrest with woven leather hide cord
- Down-filled seat cushion with a resilient inner core
- Down-filled backrest cushions
- Optional down-filled throw pillows
- Removable fabric or leather upholstery covers
- Grosgrain piping
A family affair, now in its third generation, Flexform is a modern furniture company founded in 1959 in the Brianza furniture manufacturing district in Northern Italy. Today the brand represents an almost magical distillation of elegance, comfort, and inconspicuous luxury.