Fynn Outdoor Armchair – With Cover
Designed by GamFratesi for Minotti
Made in Italy
FYOPL66F + COVER
Scandinavian values meet Italian tradition in Fynn Outdoor Armchair by GamFratesi for Minotti. With a completely innovative approach, a fine cabinet-making process used for the manufacturing of outdoor wooden furniture is applied to a family of outdoor furnishing pieces in solid teak, combining sophisticated workmanship with an ultra-contemporary design.
Fynn is characterized by an interwoven frame that hosts soft seat and backrest cushions with the armrest being its signature element.
Elongated and slightly curved, rounded and smooth to the touch, it is completely handmade: its precise, well-defined line identifies the entire family, composed of lounge, benches, footstools, coffee tables, dining chairs, and a dining table.
- Solid teak structure (Tectona Grandis – First European Quality), natural finish, kiln-dried. Crafted on CNC machines and assembled with dowel joinery
- Seat shell in AISI 304 steel with exterior-grade polyester powder-coated varnished polished Bronze color
- The steel structure is covered in a wicker-effect braided Ø 5 mm fiber, available in the Mud color
- Seat and backrest cushions in high-resilience polyurethane foam and water-repellent, eco-friendly viscose fiber
- To provide greater protection from water and moisture for the padding, all the cushions are covered in water-repellent polyester fabric
- All the accessories (hinges, yarn) are waterproof and therefore suitable for outdoor use
- The seat and backrest cushions are joined by a zipper
- Standard included elastic band with a closing system to fix the cushion to the structure
- The covers are completely removable
- Bronze color protective SEBS glides
- Special protective rain cover, made of waterproof fabric, included in the price
Minotti is the embodiment of the “Made in Italy” moniker—timeless design, utmost quality, and a strong, recognizable identity. Established by Alberto Minotti in 1948 in the small town of Meda, Italy, the company started as a small-scale artisan workshop and has since developed into a global enterprise and one of the most well-respected furniture brands in the world.