Designed by Flexform
Made in Italy
Our floor model of Filicudi Ottoman by Flexform is now on sale and ready for pickup at our Denver showroom. In excellent condition, this model features woven Hide Leather/Tobacco upholstery and metal legs in Blackened Chrome.
- One (1) available
- Finish(es) as shown in following images
- Excellent condition
- Shipping not included
- Sold as-is
The essence of the Filicudi Ottoman by Flexform lies in its uncomplicated geometric shape and luxurious woven-cowhide upholstery. A unique, tightly woven herringbone pattern lends the surface a particularly beautiful textural effect. A goes-anywhere accessory, it is a sure decor asset whether placed in the living room or bedroom.
- Wood frame with polyurethane padding covered with a protective fabric lining
- Metal feet in Black Chromed finish
- Woven hide leather upholstery in Tobacco
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Denver showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
A family affair, now in its third generation, Flexform is a modern furniture company founded in 1959 in the Brianza furniture manufacturing district in Northern Italy. Today the brand represents an almost magical distillation of elegance, comfort, and inconspicuous luxury.