Available as a two-seater or a three-seater, Erica Outdoor Sofa by Antonio Citterio for B&B Italia features a technological blend of extruded and die-cast aluminum. Its lightness and refined design make it the ideal choice for both commercial and residential settings, delivering ergonomic comfort together with strength for outdoor use
The seat and back cushions are a guarantee of comfort and relaxation. The frames are available in different finishes, combined with a polypropylene fiber interlacing and a high-strength internal core specially designed for outdoor use.
Both sizes include a seat cushion, two back cushions, two lumbar cushions, plus water-resistant protective covers for winter or inclement weather.
- Die-cast aluminum frame with extrusions with polyester powder coating
- Shaped polyurethane of different density back upholstery, Solotex fiber and visco-elastic polyurethane combination, cover in water repellent polyester fiber
- Shaped polyurethane seat upholstery, cover in water repellent polyester fiber (with heat-sealed ribbon)
- Polypropylene fiber braid interlacing
- Polypropylene fiber and synthetic rubber threads seat webbing
- Thermoplastic ferrules
- Waterproof cover cloth with PES fabric coated on one side in PU
- Fabric cover in limited categories
About B&B Italia
B&B Italia is one of the world’s foremost modern furniture companies, renowned for high-end designer furnishings. Founded in 1966 with the entrepreneurial vision of Piero Ambrogio Busnelli, B&B Italia represents the extraordinary convergence of design and industry—the expression of contemporary culture.