Erica Outdoor Dining Chair by Antonio Citterio for B&B Italia features a technological blend of extruded and die-cast aluminum, delivering durability for outdoor use. Its lightness and refined design make it the ideal choice for both commercial and residential settings. And its seat and back cushions offer excellent ergonomic comfort.
- Die-cast aluminum frame with extrusions with polyester powder coating
- Polyester fiber and polyurethane combination back upholstery
- Shaped polyurethane seat upholstery, cover in water repellent polyester fiber (with heat-sealed ribbon)
- Polypropylene fiber braid interlacing
- Polypropylene fiber and synthetic rubber threads seat webbing
- Thermoplastic ferrules
- Fabric cover in limited categories
- Waterproof cover cloth with PES fabric coated on one side in PU
About B&B Italia
B&B Italia is one of the world’s foremost modern furniture companies, renowned for high-end designer furnishings. Founded in 1966 with the entrepreneurial vision of Piero Ambrogio Busnelli, B&B Italia represents the extraordinary convergence of design and industry—the expression of contemporary culture.