Enoki Side Table
Designed by Philipp Mainzer for e15
Made in Germany
The smart and playful Enoki Side Table comes in numerous combinations of rich marble, solid wood, and colored steel. Available in four sizes, Enoki tables are easily overlapped for eye-catching arrangements that save space and add functionality and variety.
- Five marble tabletop options
- Five solid wood tabletop options
- Seven powder-coated steel base colors
- Custom base colors available for a surcharge
Cleverly toying with material, color, and dimensions, the versatile Enoki Side Table by Philipp Mainzer for e15 is presented in combinations of rich marble or solid wood atop colored steel.
- 1 1/8″ thick solid wood or marble tabletops:
- European oak (oiled, waxed, or white pigmented waxed)
- European walnut (oiled or waxed)
- Marble Bianco Carrara (white)
- Marble Grey Bardiglio (grey)
- Marble Verde Vaneeka (green)
- Marble Dark Emperador (brown)
- Marble Nero Marquina (black)
- The marble top versions have a matte oiled finish, which is protective, yet requires maintenance
- Powder-coated steel base in Signal White, Silk Grey, Traffic Grey, Jet Black, Beige Red, Honey Yellow, or Pure Orange
- The base is fitted with a felt ring to protect the floor
- Delivered as two pieces
- Due to different heights, the side tables can be overlapped
German furniture and lighting brand e15 has established a leading reputation for the pioneering use of solid wood in its purest form. Founded in 1995, e15 was named after the postal code of its first workshop in London. A radical, new simplicity marked the debut of its furniture collection, leaving an indelible mark on the company and the history of modern design. Today, e15 stands for consistent, progressive design coupled with high-grade materials and innovative, handcrafted production methods.