Echoes Outdoor Dining Chair by Christophe Pillet for Flexform calls to mind echoes of seemingly contrasting times and cultures—Mediterranean and Scandinavian, rustic and delicate, ephemeral yet timeless. Imbued with light, clean lines and a look of understated elegance, the Echoes family of outdoor seating expands to include armchairs with and without armrests that coordinate nicely with matching ottomans, dining chairs, bar stools, and a slender chaise longue.
The construction of the Echoes dining chair displays a bold material contrast: the structure is in sleek stainless steel while the seat and backrest are made of fine woven matte polypropylene cord in natural, ice, straw, or anthracite color.
We recommend that the Echoes Outdoor seating be protected with their respective covers to keep them in top condition and maintain their original appearance as long as possible.
- Structure in electropolished 316 stainless steel; or, with epoxy powder-coat finish
- Seat and backrest in 316 stainless steel with woven matte polypropylene cord
- Dining chair armrest in electropolished 316 stainless steel; or, with epoxy powder-coat finish; or with embossed lacquered finish
- Thermoplastic feet
- Cover in waterproof material; cover is included in the price
- Most of the materials above can be recycled
A family affair, now in its third generation, Flexform is a modern furniture company founded in 1959 in the Brianza furniture manufacturing district in Northern Italy. Today the brand represents an almost magical distillation of elegance, comfort, and inconspicuous luxury.