Bold graphic impact and unexpected chromatic effects distinguish Dibbets Cambré Rug by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti.
The Dibbets Cambré rugs feature square and rectangular shapes with rounded corners featuring an external border in contrasting or tone-on-tone color options. Available in numerous sizes and color combinations.
- 100% Lyocell (a cellulose fiber)
- Hand-crafted according to the manual tufting method
- The surface, 16 mm in thickness, made of shorn Lyocell, produces bright, iridescent reflections
- The upper layer is made of polyester; whereas the lower layer is treated with natural, pre-vulcanized, antiallergenic latex
- Overall weight: 5,5 kg/m²
- The rug can be made to measure (multiples of 50 cm). Largest size possible: 800×500 cm
- The rug features a variable-width border around the perimeter
- Because it is handcrafted, the overall size of the rug can vary by approximately 3 cm, even on custom-sized rugs
Minotti is the embodiment of the “Made in Italy” moniker—timeless design, utmost quality, and a strong, recognizable identity. Established by Alberto Minotti in 1948 in the small town of Meda, Italy, the company started as a small-scale artisan workshop and has since developed into a global enterprise and one of the most well-respected furniture brands in the world.