Inspired by the kinetic art movement, Dibbets Barcode rug by Minotti Studio features bold, distinguishing geometric marks that evoke movement. In the pattern, stripes made of bright Lyocell® viscose, a fiber produced from cellulose, alternate with others in New Zealand wool.
Dibbets Barcode Rug is made with an artisanal process using the hand tufting method.
- 50% New Zealand Wool
- 50% Lyocell (cellulose-based fiber)
- The surface profile is 16 mm thick
- The backing is made of polyester, while the lining material is treated with hypoallergenic pre-vulcanized natural latex
- Overall weight 4,2 kg/m²
- The rug can be made in custom sizes (multiples of 50 cm)
- Largest size possible : 800×500 cm and Ø cm 600
- Because it is handcrafted, the overall size of the rug can vary by approximately 3 cm, even on custom-sized rugs
Minotti is the embodiment of the “Made in Italy” moniker—timeless design, utmost quality, and a strong, recognizable identity. Established by Alberto Minotti in 1948 in the small town of Meda, Italy, the company started as a small-scale artisan workshop and has since developed into a global enterprise and one of the most well-respected furniture brands in the world.