Crono Dining Chair Set of 6
Designed by Antonio Citterio for Flexform
Made in Italy
Our floor model of Crono Dining Chair Set of 6 by Antonio Citterio is now on sale and ready for pickup at our Denver showroom. In excellent condition, this floor model set features Canaletto walnut frames, cushions in Elegance 942, and leather cord in Natural 5002.
- One (1) set of 6 available
- Excellent condition
- Shipping not included
- Sold as-is
With its graceful, restrained proportions, Crono Dining Chair by Antonio Citterio for Flexform reflects the lines of its namesake armchair. The solid wood structure – in Canaletto walnut – displays the kind of workmanship that clearly expresses Flexform’s flair for embracing the heritage of Italian cabinetmaking tradition as its own. As unique as it is sophisticated, the seat back is entirely hand-woven in a design made from cowhide cord; the seat is padded with polyurethane foam covered with a laminated fabric, and the fabric upholstery is removable.
- Solid wood frame in walnut
- Seat in wood and metal with polyurethane foam padding covered in a protective fabric lining
- Down-filled backrest cushion
- Removable fabric upholstery
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Denver showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
A family affair, now in its third generation, Flexform is a modern furniture company founded in 1959 in the Brianza furniture manufacturing district in Northern Italy. Today the brand represents an almost magical distillation of elegance, comfort, and inconspicuous luxury.