Coppélia Suspended Pendant Light Large
Designed by Raimond Puts & OX-ID for Moooi
Made in the Netherlands
Our floor model of Coppélia Suspended Pendant Light Large by Arihiro Miyake is now on sale and ready for pickup at our Denver showroom. In good condition, this floor model features a stainless steel frame.
- One (1) available
- Good condition
- Shipping not included
- Sold as-is
Coppélia Suspended Pendant Light Large by Arihiro Miyake for Moooi comes to life in a whirl of flowing motion and sparkling light. With a graceful sense of wonder, a beautiful mechanical doll appears to magically come to life in the famous ballet Coppélia. In the performance, the ballerina traces, with sinuous movements, a delicate after-image in the air, which inspires the fluid motion in the design of Miyake’s Coppélia. The graceful dance, staged by the three-dimensionally crossed wire structure, leads the spectator to dozens of glowing LED lights, which define the contour and the magical glow of Miyake’s interpretation of a classic chandelier.
- Stainless steel frame with polycarbonate shades and suspension bracket
- Cable length 157″
- LED integrated, 54 light sources
- ABS plastic canopy in Pebble II Black
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Denver showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
Founded in 2001 by Marcel Wanders and Casper Vissers, Moooi is based in Breda, Netherlands. On the edge of commercial reality and cultural interest, this Dutch furniture and lighting design brand is innovative, provocative, and poetic at the same time.