Clyfford Side Table by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti was designed to stand out as flexible and interact with the rest of the Minotti collection boldly, vivaciously, and freely. You just have to brush against Clyfford Side Table to become aware of how pleasant it is to the touch, while your eyes become persuaded of its simple, contemporary design.
Clyfford Side Table is a member of a family of occasional tables, including Clyfford Coffee Table.
- Laser-cut drawn metal base, 10 mm in thickness. Matte Pewter-colored structure finish. Shaped, joined cylindrical feet.
- Black nylon glides
- MDF top, 25 mm in thickness, with shaped edges. The top is fixed to the structure by means of special metal supports.
- Top finishes
- Glossy lacquered in Mud, Petroleum, Granite and Pewter colors;
- Open-pore Moka lacquered oak;
- Chamfered Smoked Grey tempered glass, 10 mm in thickness
Minotti is the embodiment of the “Made in Italy” moniker—timeless design, utmost quality, and a strong, recognizable identity. Established by Alberto Minotti in 1948 in the small town of Meda, Italy, the company started as a small-scale artisan workshop and has since developed into a global enterprise and one of the most well-respected furniture brands in the world.