Cicognino Side Table
Designed by Franco Albini for Cassina
Made in Italy
Our floor model of Cicognino Side Table by Franco Albini is now on sale and ready for pickup at our Denver showroom. In excellent condition, this model features natural ash.
- One (1) available
- Excellent condition
- Shipping not included
- Sold as-is
Attention to detail and its quirky shape lend lots of personality to Cicognino, a table that travels easily from the lounge to the living room.
Designed by Franco Albini in 1958, Cicognino stands out in any space; its sophisticated, minimalist lines and playful shape, reminiscent of a small stork, convey a reassuring sense of familiarity.
The designer piece is pared down to just a few simple elements: three slender legs, a tray top, and a wood border. The longest leg ends in a convenient handle while the unique connection between the various parts heightens the sense of balance and stability.
The floor model features natural ash.
- Massive ash or walnut wood structure
- Phenolic plywood panel top with the edge in massive ash or walnut wood and ash or walnut veneer
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Denver showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
With the instinct to foretell today what will become a classic tomorrow, Cassina has been designing the future of interiors for over 90 years. Founded by brothers Cesare and Umberto Cassina in 1927, the company is credited with launching industrial design in post-war Italy.