A Tribute to Lightness
Charlotte Dining Chair is a thoroughly modern seat characterized by clean lines and enhanced with high-quality leather.
Charlotte Dining Chair by Antonio Citterio for B&B Italia is a tribute to lightness. The shell is completely covered, but the frame profile is visible on the side highlighting the line of the back and seat. The cover comes in raw-cut full-grain leather in six different colors—natural, black, dark brown, mud green, bottle green, and bordeaux. The frame is available in a series of different finishes each of which emphasizes the formal beauty of this dining chair and the contrast of its mixed materials.
- Shell in fiberglass reinforced polyamide
- Shell upholstery in Bayfit® (Bayer®) flexible cold shaped polyurethane foam
- Support frame in bronzed nickel painted, black painted, bordeaux painted, bottle green painted, pewter painted or painted black chrome
- Ferrules in plastic material
- Additional ferrules in felt and plastic material
- Cover in natural, black, dark brown, bordeaux, bottle green, or mud green embossed thick leather
About B&B Italia
B&B Italia is one of the world’s foremost modern furniture companies, renowned for high-end designer furnishings. Founded in 1966 with the entrepreneurial vision of Piero Ambrogio Busnelli, B&B Italia represents the extraordinary convergence of design and industry—the expression of contemporary culture.