Available for quick ship, Charlotte Dining Chair by Antonio Citterio for B&B Italia is a tribute to lightness. The shell is completely covered, but the frame profile is visible on the side highlighting the line of the back and seat. The cover comes in black embossed thick leather and the base finish comes in painted black chrome. Together, the two materials emphasize the formal beauty of this dining chair and the contrast of its mixed materials.
- Shell in fiberglass reinforced polyamide
- Shell upholstery in Bayfit® (Bayer®) flexible cold shaped polyurethane foam
- Support frame in painted black chrome
- Ferrules in plastic material
- Additional ferrules in felt and plastic material
- Cover in black embossed thick leather
About B&B Italia
B&B Italia is one of the world’s foremost modern furniture companies, renowned for high-end designer furnishings. Founded in 1966 with the entrepreneurial vision of Piero Ambrogio Busnelli, B&B Italia represents the extraordinary convergence of design and industry—the expression of contemporary culture.