Cab Night Bed by Mario Bellini for Cassina is distinguished by a warm, luxurious leather covering enriched with saddle stitching visible in the joints between the structure and legs. The slightly tapered and padded headboard, defined by central stitching, is upholstered in fine leather and hide, which is treated with special tanning that makes it particularly soft and comfortable.
The advanced workmanship of thick, full-bodied materials reveals the experienced craftmanship and exceptional mastery of Cassina artisans. The different leather parts, cut using a numerical control machine, are manually processed to make this piece a true masterpiece of manufacture.
The bed is available with a traditional headboard or fixed to the wall, and is ideal for contract use.
- Structural frame in solid poplar with solid beech wood reinforcements
- Solid wood feet
- Polyester fiber wadding in various weights with light velvet
- Central cross piece and joints in black-painted iron
- Differentiated-density block of polyurethane foam padding
- Saddle-leather and leather upholstery
With the instinct to foretell today what will become a classic tomorrow, Cassina has been designing the future of interiors for over 90 years. Founded by brothers Cesare and Umberto Cassina in 1927, the company is credited with launching industrial design in post-war Italy.