Cab 413 Dining Arm Chair Set of 4
Designed by Mario Bellini for Cassina
Made in Italy
Our floor model of Cab 413 Dining Chair Set of 4 by Mario Bellini is now on sale and ready for pickup at our Denver showroom. In new condition with tags, this set of floor models features saddle leather in Cognac.
- One (1) set of 4 available
- Finish as shown in following images
- New condition
- Shipping not included
- Sold as-is
A bestseller and signature piece in Cassina’s I Contemporanei collection, Cab 413 Dining Arm Chair, designed by Mario Bellini, was a new kind of chair when it was designed in the 1970s. Showcasing the skeleton with a tailored-to-fit skin constructed entirely out of leather, this dining chair has been much cloned in the decades since its conception.
The upholstery consists of sixteen pieces of saddle leather. Individually die-cut, they then undergo fourteen discrete procedures, again by hand. The pieces are sewn together only when their outer edges have been trimmed to ensure a perfect fit. Once assembled, the cover is attached to the chair’s steel skeleton and held in place by means of a zipper fastening, as in a bespoke tailored garment.
The floor models feature saddle leather in Cognac.
- Frame in black coated tubular steel
- Seat shell in black plastic
- Flexible cold-molded polyurethane foam
- Leather upholstery
- Black plastic feet with and without adhesive felt
DISPLAY SALE TERMS
- All sales final.
- All display sale items are sold as-is.
- All items are available for immediate pickup.
- To evaluate condition, please visit the Denver showroom or request additional images.
- Studio Como does NOT deliver or coordinate delivery for display sale items, but we will refer you to companies that provide the service.
With the instinct to foretell today what will become a classic tomorrow, Cassina has been designing the future of interiors for over 90 years. Founded by brothers Cesare and Umberto Cassina in 1927, the company is credited with launching industrial design in post-war Italy.