Scaled for Small Spaces
A compact sofa that features an enveloping back that extends its curve to form the armrest, designed to set a tone of style and elegance in both residential and hospitality settings.
Aston Sofa by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti is a member of a family of individual pieces that also includes a daybed, armchairs, ottomans, stools, and chairs, custom-designed to furnish homes and hospitality spaces with style and elegance.
Inspiration for the Aston Sofa is unabashedly retro, while the execution is altogether upscale—eloquent lines, a more conservative scale, and the kind of painstaking construction that expresses time-tested artisan craftsmanship.
The sofa features an enveloping back that is echoed in the lines of the armrest; it is raised off the floor on Pewter-colored cast aluminum feet that underscore its fine design qualities.
- Sofa, armchair, and daybed in metal with high natural rubber content elastic strap webbing
- The backrest is encased in fire-resistant polyurethane foam and an additional heat-sensitive variable-density Memory Foam insert
- Seat in variable-density polyurethane foam coupled with a lightweight channeled down quilting to lend inviting softness and fluffiness to the experience
- Fully removable in the fabric version, non-removable in the leather version
- Molded die-cast aluminum legs (exclusive Minotti Studio design) painted in Pewter color with high gloss, anti-fingerprint finish
- Protective Hytrel® (soft, non-scratch rubber) slides
Minotti is the embodiment of the “Made in Italy” moniker—timeless design, utmost quality, and a strong, recognizable identity. Established by Alberto Minotti in 1948 in the small town of Meda, Italy, the company started as a small-scale artisan workshop and has since developed into a global enterprise and one of the most well-respected furniture brands in the world.