Aston Cord Outdoor Armchair – With Cover
Designed by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti
Made in Italy
ASTON CORD OD AC + COVER
Aston Cord Outdoor Armchair by Rodolfo Dordoni for Minotti is a member of a family of individual pieces, including a sofa, a daybed, armchairs, footstool, chairs, and barstools designed to furnish homes and public spaces with style and elegance, allowing the conversation to continue from indoors to outdoors.
- Metal structure processed in three phases: sandblasting, zinc primer for exterior use (fosters and improves adhesion of the finish paint), and exterior polyester powder coating available exclusively in polished Pewter color
- The metal parts have a laser-cut geometric decoration based on an exclusive Minotti Studio design
- Backrest and armrests covered in 7 mm Ø Taslan (air texturization process) braided polypropylene fiber available in Light Grey and Dark Brown; and Ø 8 mm available in Sand, Sunflower, Rust and Khaki Green colors
- Seat and backrest cushions in high resilience polyurethane foam and eco-friendly water-resistant fiber
- Seat and backrest cushions can be completely removed
- Protective polyethylene slides
- Special protective rain cover, made of waterproof fabric, included in the price
Minotti is the embodiment of the “Made in Italy” moniker—timeless design, utmost quality, and a strong, recognizable identity. Established by Alberto Minotti in 1948 in the small town of Meda, Italy, the company started as a small-scale artisan workshop and has since developed into a global enterprise and one of the most well-respected furniture brands in the world.