73 Mini Series Adjustable Pendant Light Collection
Designed by Omer Arbel for Bocci
Made in Canada
73.1m Pendant Light
73 Mini Series Adjustable Pendant Lights by Omer Arbel for Bocci result from blowing liquid glass into a folded and highly heat-resistant ceramic fabric vessel. The resulting shape has a formal and textural expression intuitively associated with fabric, which becomes permanent and rigid as it cools. A low-voltage xenon or LED lamp is positioned to fill the resulting volume with diffuse light, accentuating the volumetric perception of the piece.
- The 73.1m has 3 canopy options, visible in the gallery images.
- Please note, all of the 73.1m options do not attach directly to a junction box and the power supplies must be remote-mounted.
- Lamps (10-watt xenon or 1.5-watt LED) and power supplies included.
- 73 Mini Series Adjustable Pendant Lights are differentiated by their adjustable lengths up to 10′ (standard) and up to 100′ (custom) and diminutive canopies.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of 73 Series, the pendant size, as well as color depth and tonality, will vary.
Bocci is a lighting design and manufacturing company based in Vancouver and Berlin. Founded in 2005 under the creative directorship of Omer Arbel, Bocci represents an approach to lighting that is devoted to the relationship between spaces and objects.